Dell printers are very reliable and known for their quality
printing, but sometimes a problem like a driver error may affect the
functionality of your Dell
printer and you may experience an issue such as:
- Can’t able to access the Dell hardware device
- Computer not recognizing the installed Dell hardware
- Dell Printer not working properly
To solve this problem, you have to configure your Dell
printer driver. You can solve this issue by following the mentioned steps:
Solution to Dell
Printer Driver Issue:
If you are facing any trouble with the printer driver, you
can solve it by following the steps mentioned below:
- Go to drivers and software section available on Dell
printer customer support page
- Enter the model number of your Dell printer
- It will provide you with some options of the relevant
- Check the details to be sure that the driver is the
latest one and it is for your Dell printer.
- Furthermore, make sure that it supports your computer
operating system i.e. Windows 10 64-bit.
- Download the driver and install it on your system
- It will solve the driver problem and you can start
using your printer without a worry
Fixing Spooler Error
for Dell Printers:
Although, you can solve the spooler error through the
following steps, we strongly recommended you that let the professionals handle
- Press “Windows Key” and “R”, type “services.msc” and
hit enter. It will open a new window of services of your computer
- Now look for the “print spooler” and open it
- Check status and make sure it is set to “Automatic”.
You need to change it to automatic if it is set to any other option.
- Now, click on the stop button which is available on the
same window and wait for some seconds
- After that, click on the start button. It will restart
the spooler services and solve the problem
If the problem still remains the same or you fail to solve how to Fix Dell Printer Drivers Problem
on your own then don’t hesitate to contact Dell
Customer Service support phone number 1-844-881-6626 to talk with the
experienced experts and get help instantly from them. You can connect them
through 24*7 support toll-free phone number.
HP printers are well known for their efficiency and
high-quality prints. Whenever big or small business users seek for a printer,
HP is one the most recommended brand among the list of printers. These printers
are reliable, affordable and ink-efficient, that’s why people prefer buying HP
over many other good brands. HP continuously manufacturing world-class printers
for its consumers by installing powerful and reliable hardware inside.
Printers may have many unexpected issues while using, Paper
Jam problem is one of them. This problem can be very frustrating and hard to
overcome but calling on our HP Printer Customer Support Number +1-844-881-6626 can be a remedy to all
types of problems.
Many facts trigger
Paper Jam issue in HP Printers-
- Using bad quality printer paper.
- Paper not installed properly in a paper tray.
- Paper tray has been dislocated.
- Installed large amount of paper in the tray.
- Paper not positioned well in the line.
- Use of low-quality ink-cartridges/toner.
- Printer roller not working well.
To solve the paper
jam problem in your HP printer, you can follow some recommended steps:
- Unplug the power cable from the rear of a printer as well as wall, while the printer is ON.
- Now remove all the paper from the tray or eject the whole paper tray.
- Now check for a paper jam in your printer and take it out slowly, if found any.
- By using a flashlight, look for any remaining paper particle.
- Next install the paper tray and reload it with a supported amount of paper.
- You need to be sure the paper tray is properly inserted and paper is in line.
- Plug the power cable in the wall first, then the rear of the printer.
- Wait till HP printer turns ON, else manually press the power button.
By doing the above task probably results unjamming the paper
in printer and making it work again hassle-free. If your printer is too old,
then you should use a blower to blow the dust away. A large amount of dust on
the print roller will possibly result in Paper Jam.
If HP printer still has the same problem, then again perform
hard reboot by removing the power cable from both ends and leave the printer
OFF for 15-20 minutes. Now connect the wire back in and turn printer ON. Also,
do not forget to eject and reinstall ink-cartridges during the diagnosis.
In most of the cases, these steps are sufficient to solve a
Paper Jam problem in HP printers, but maybe there is still some paper stuck
inside the printer and preventing printer to print. So, check again for any
paper jam and next put a paper on the scanner glass and try to scan something.
Now, you can print anything; will not have any further problem.
When you are in hurry and a non-functioning printer is
stopping your workflow, and then contacting HP Printer Phone Number +1-844-881-6626 will be the best idea.
Sometimes you are not ready to spend time on technical problems because you
have something else to more importantly work on. Our HP printer experts will
remotely connect with your PC and perform the repair with the help of printer
HP printer customers don’t need to worry about any issue
with their any printer model. Our expert is right here to help you with instant
solution for any problem with your device. You only need to contact HP
Printer Customer Support Phone Number @+1-844-881-6626 (toll-free) for
If your HP printer isn’t functioning properly, you are
unable to find a solution to it. Contacting HP customer support professionals
is the most ideal way to solve the printer issue. To reach the customer care
you can contact the HP Printer
Technical Support via call at 1844-881-6626. The experts would solve
your concern in the quickest way possible.
Dell Printer is one of the most famous brands among others;
Dell manufactured many peripherals like computer, printers, laptops, tablets,
and others in recent days. The demand for Dell products is growing day by day
because of the great performance, speed, advanced security, well designed and
lots of other features. But being famous and widely used does not mean that,
these printers are error free. Dell printers also deal with errors but these
issues can be easily solved by the help of our Dell Support number 1-844-881-6626. Our certified technician will
get to you and give you the exact solution to your problem.
Currently, The Dell printer is one of the leading printer
manufacturing companies. Users of Dell printers may face some problems, but all
these problems can be solved by some troubleshooting steps and by calling on
our Dell Printer customer support number 1-844-881-6626.
One of the problems user faces is how to configure the Dell
printer on Windows 10.
The configuration of Dell
printer on Windows 10
Install a Printer in
First, you need to be sure that you are using a high-speed
internet connection. It will be best if you are using a LAN connection.
- Plug in the power cable of the printer with power supply.
- Click on Start on the computer screen and search for the printer device.
- You can see your printer detected, while the latest printer drivers are installed from windows update.
- If you are using a metered connection then scroll down in the page and click on the option to download drivers on a metered connection.
drivers in Windows 10
When you face a problem with the installation and failure of
a printer. Then,
- Click on start in your computer screen and search for ‘Device and printers’.
- Right click on the printer option and select troubleshoot. Then, when the wizard shows on the computer screen, click on Apply this fix.
- Then wait till the problem gets resolved. After that click on Apply this fix again.
- Then reboot your computer.
Now, as you have configured the Dell
printer on Windows 10. You can do the printing task very easily. In
case, you feel any problem while working with Dell printers, then talk to
professionally trained technicians on our Dell
printer toll free number 1-844-881-6626. These technicians are capable
of providing you with the solution of any problem with Dell printers.
Wi-Fi connectivity issues in printers are very common and it
happens sometimes. It’s not a big problem; it would be wise to fix this problem
immediately if you ever face it. This is a very well-known problem in HP
printers and it can be solved if the proper steps are taken. Usually, it gets
solved after restarting the printer, router, and computer. But in some cases,
you are needed to carry out more steps or methods to tackle the issues. You
will also get the help and assistance you need by contacting HP Printer
customer support number +1-844-881-6626 and talking to the certified
There are 3 ways to
handle this issue if you ever face it.
Method 1: Restart
your computer, printer and the router.
This is one of the most common troubleshooting methods you
will find to resolve this issue.
- First, you need to restart the computer.
- Then unplug the power cables from the printer and turn it off. Wait for 30 sec and turn it on and plug it again.
- Now on the router. Unplug the cables and like the rest, wait for some half minute and plug it back on.
Method 2: Disabling
the antivirus/ firewall.
Availability of antivirus or a firewall in your system can
lead to a connectivity issue with the printer. This is because this antivirus
software may restrict the connection of the printer to the computer. So,
disable it till the time you are done with your printing work is recommended.
Method 3: Problem
with the hardware.
Check your computer and printer for any hardware issue
because this may result in connectivity problem with the Wi-Fi. Run a hardware
diagnostics on your computer to pinpoint the root issue of the hardware
These are some best steps or check-ups you can do to resolve
Wi-Fi issue on your HP printer. If you can still see traces of the issue, you
can talk to the technicians at HP
Printer Phone Number +1-844-881-6626 to get customized assistance from
HP is a well-known brand to provide a variety of printers
and all of them have impressive features. Among other products, HP printer is
one of the best printers. It is loaded with an immense feature along with a
great interface. But sometimes users come across a problem like they can’t able
to Setup and configure a new HP Printer on their own. So, to solve such problem
you need to get help from our HP Customer Service. Dial our toll-free number HP Printer Number +1-844-881-6626 and
contact our experts for any assistance and support.
A new HP printer setup, installation, and configuration is a
very easy task that can be done by following the setup guide. Each new HP
printer comes with external peripherals such as Ink-Cartridges, USB wire, Power
Cord, Device Manuals, HP printer software & driver disk etc.
Follow given instructions in the manual. If you lost the
installation guide and you don’t know what to do? Then contact on our toll-free
Printer Customer Support Number +1-844-881-6626 and talk with our online
expert regarding this issue. We have also given some easy instructions to Setup
& Configure a New HP Printer.
How to Setup HP
Printer Installation Steps:
- First Unbox HP printer and pick the device manual guide.
- Now Plug-in the power cable in the device and wall socket.
- Then press the power button and turn the printer ON.
- After that get ink-cartridges and remove plastic covers from their edges.
- Then Open the printer panel and install ink-cartridges.
- Take paper and place them in the tray.
- Now insert software & driver disk in your computer’s DVD player.
- Agree to terms & condition of HP software installation and proceed.
- Now follow on-screen instructions.
- In the next step choose the type of connection for the printer.
- Now select USB or Wireless Printer.
- Then connect your HP printer using USB wire to the computer.
- Then proceed further for final configurations.
- Finally, successful installation of HP printer, print a test page for confirmation.
If your computer does
not support DVD disk, then download free HP printer drivers online at from HP
Dial HP Printer
Support Phone Number for Any Help and assistance:
Sometime, there can be some problem that may interrupt the
installation of your new HP printer. Also, if your printer did not come along
with USB wire, then you need to follow another guide for wireless installation
of HP printer or you can contact HP Printer Customer Service Number
+1-844-881-6626 for online help as well as ask them for missing USB wire in
the box. So whenever you need any assistance regarding HP printer just dial our
toll-free HP, Customer Support Number and get quick and fast support from our
HP printers technical experts.